COST of MEMBERSHIP
Value for money support for members.
Options and add-ons
TripleA offers both individual and group membership options.
TripleA-discounted DRS arrangements with either FDR or IFSO, and access to the PI scheme, are separate add-ons, conditional on membership, and invoiced and paid for separately.
All prices are exclusive of GST.
Provides access to add-on benefits plus all other membership benefits.
- 1 adviser: $300 per year
Provides group/corporate access to add-on benefits plus all other membership benefits. Automatic membership and PI approvals may be granted for a group (TripleA reserves the right to determine what comprises a group). A single annual invoice will be issued for a group/corporate and a single payment is required.
- 15+ advisers: $225 per year, per adviser (25% discount)
- 30+ advisers: $4500 per year, capped (minimum of 50% discount)
Disputes resolution services (either FDR or IFSO)
You must be a TripleA member to access this pricing, and TripleA will cover any transfer costs for new members exiting their existing DRS.
- $200 per year, per adviser
TripleA’s PI scheme is recognised as providing the most effective cover for advisers. Payment options are annual or quarterly for direct debit only.
- $1,175 per year, per adviser base premium
Optional cover (annual cost)
- Director and officer (top up to $1m cover): $150
- Outside trustees: $52
- Employment practices (up to 5 staff): $339
- Employment practices (per person over 5 staff): $50
- Cyber attack and data breaches ($250,000 cover): $400
- Three-year run on cover* (one-off payment for 3 years): $2,195 (for 3 years’ cover)
* Automatic run on cover if retiring from industry