Update my details Current TripleA members can log on at any time and update your details at the login page.
New members. The Board welcomes new members and invites you to join the TripleA Advisers' Association. Step 1 in the process is once again just click the "NEXT" button at the bottom of this page. It's easy to become a TripleA member via our online application process but you will need to read and understand the information below.
You can save and re-enter the application process if you wish. The base requirements for membership are:
- If you are an adviser you should be registered as an RFA or AFA (you will need your FSPR number).
- Generally, we also require our members to utilise one of our bulk dispute resolution deals with either FDR or ISO.
- You will also need your business contact information to hand.
- You must make several declarations and agree to be bound by the TripleA's Code of Conduct.
- At the end of your application process you must separately email copies of your primary and secondary disclosure statements (as applicable) to Admin@TripleA.org.nz
- Your membership application must be approved by the TripleA Board.
Access to TripleA Benefits & Services. Membership does not commence until your application has been confirmed by the TripleA Board and your Subscription Payment or Direct Debit form has been received. We do not provide credit card or automatic payment options.
Membership does not automatically guarantee access to TripleA benefits and services in particular our Professional Indemnity (PI) Scheme. Once membership is confirmed there are two additional steps to join our PI scheme.
- Step 2. Online application to enter the PI scheme for due diligence purposes by the scheme trustees. This includes declarations, PI, claims and work history information. It may include credit, Police and Companies Office checks. TripleA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to decline PI should information come to light that draws into question an applicant's suitability to access this scheme.
- Step 3. Once due diligence is completed you will be handed over to our brokers to complete their online PI proposal form
Application Timeframes & Process. Membership application is normally quite quick typically within 2 working days.
Due diligence for our PI scheme, assuming all due diligence material is received and is acceptable to the trustees, typically takes a further 2-3 working days. Then you will need to complete the online PI proposal form.
Types of membership (see pricing schedule on Homepage for current fees). Individual and Corporate Group memberships are available.
Corporate Group memberships are for recognised groups of advisers (some conditions apply). They provide additional discounts on individual membership subscriptions that reflect administration savings to the TripleA.
Privacy Act 1993. Note that under the Privacy Act 1993 we are required to inform you that information supplied to TripleA will be entered into a computer and used for membership purposes.