Championing the work of independent adviser firms in New Zealand for almost 70 years!
TripleA has a unique position in the New Zealand marketplace. We focus on championing the work of independent adviser firms with supporting services and benefits and providing them with a voice to government by lobbying for sensible legislation and regulation.
We recognise that often advisers are busy working in their business and providing access to resources that enable them to work smarter, more cost effectively and compliantly is a valuable supporting role the TripleA can play.
With the upcoming changes to legislation that directs what advisers can do and the pending move to a licensed regime we will be here to guide members through the changes and help them make the transition.
TripleA is not a dealer group or aggregator. It is a national network of over 200 advisers that recognise the value of a professional association that goes in to bat for the interests of the small adviser firms. TripleA:
- Does not “clip-an-adviser’s-ticket” by taking a proportion of commission payments, in fact it has no involvement whatsoever in what you get paid by product providers.
- Does not take any “over-rider” payment from product manufacturers.
- Is independent of any product manufacturers and has no vested interest in what you might be recommending for your clients, so there is no pressure whatsoever on you, the adviser, to sell specific products.
- Is a not-for-profit entity governed largely by an elected board that operates almost entirely in the cloud, keeping overheads very low, which maximises the benefits and value back to advisers.
- Delivers real savings to advisers. Membership subscription is a very low $300 p.a. and typically delivers $1,500 p.a. of savings depending on the range of support services accessed.
TripleA offers a range of benefits to members either directly or through strategic partnerships with specialist providers to ensure advisers have access to the best in the industry.