Professional Body Services
The TripleA Advisers Association is recognised as a Professional Body by the Financial Markets Authority (FMA). We issue continuing professional development (CPD) credits for TripleA seminars and conferences where these qualify.
As a Professional Body we are able to provide a Certificate of Standing to the FMA on behalf of new members. If you require a Professional-Body-Certificate-of-Standing for the FMA please email us for a copy of this form, scan and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A feature of the TripleA Advisers Association is its role as advocate for its members at both the legislative and regulatory level. We:
- Talk on a regular basis to both the Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment (MBIE) and the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) to provide input on behalf of all financial advisers about new legislation, regulations, codes of conduct etc.
- Research, provide feedback and make recommendations to members in respect to new legislation and regulations.
- When appropriate, attends Government Select Committee meetings on behalf of members to lobby politicians and decision makers.
For financial services companies TripleA:
- May help negotiate agency Terms and Conditions, Letter of Appointment for TripleA members.
- Uses the influence of 200 members by taking opinions, queries and concerns to those companies in the interests of our members.
- Represents members in disputes, including when an impasse is reached in the buying or selling of companies.