Great deals for TripleA members.
Business assets and business interruption
Tailor made and available to members for their business assets and business interruption insurance requirements. This covers:
- Loss or damage to your office contents
- Loss of income
- Increased costs resulting from damage to insured assets (business interruption)
- Motor vehicles.
All at very competitive prices. There may well be premium savings for members here as well if you take the time to talk to AON.
The Aon Motor Vehicle plan allows members to access premiums that may be below normal vehicle premium rates so is worth investigating. One member having looked at comparisons saved $2,000 on their vehicles. They will need the following details:
- Vehicle year, make, and model
- Is the vehicle for private use or commercial use?
- Sum insured of the vehicle (GST exclusive)
- Location the vehicle is kept and whether it is in a garage
- Whether cover needs to include any drivers aged under 25
- The names of the main drivers and their dates of birth
- Confirmation as to whether the drivers have had any insurance claims in the past 5 years, or any driving convictions ever.
Aon New Zealand Ltd
Phone:+ 64 27 569 4104
TripleA Members qualify for the group's travel insurance plan. This covers:
- Unlimited medical cover
- Emergency assistance provided 24 hours/7 days by Allianz Global Assistance with an international network of companies
- Cover for frequent flyer points or equivalent airfare
- Replacement cover on baggage items less than two years old
- Dependent children under 21 years covered at no additional cost
- Rental vehicle excess cover
- Some recreational sports are automatically covered
- Loss of income cover
- Trade samples and tools cover
- Electronic equipment cover
- Leisure travel covered up to 30 days
- Terrorism cover
- Automatic cover for some pre-existing medical conditions.
Click here to take advantage of this offer.